Terms of Service
Thanks for using QlueWork! These QlueWork Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") describe your rights and responsibilities as a customer of our QlueWork (the "Service") created by Qlue ("us", "we", or "our"). "You" means the entity you represent in accepting these Terms or, if that does not apply, you individually.
If You are accepting on behalf of your employer or another entity, you represent and warrant that:
- You have full legal authority to bind your employer or such entity to these Terms;
- You have read and understand these Terms; and
- You agree to these Terms on behalf of the party that you represent.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SIGN UP FOR THE SERVICE USING AN EMAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR EMPLOYER OR ANOTHER ENTITY, THEN
- YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO REPRESENT SUCH PARTY,
- YOUR CLICK TO ACCEPT WILL BIND YOUR EMPLOYER OR THAT ENTITY TO THESE
- THE WORD "YOU" IN THESE TERMS WILL REFER TO YOUR EMPLOYER OR THAT ENTITY.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: [email protected]